Pricing – Call 603-393-5756 For Details
SEASONAL SITES ONLY… WE ARE NOW TAKING NAMES FOR THE 2023 SEASON.
FREE Jet Ski and/or Boat Launch at Gilford Public Docks (for seasonal customers).
FREE access to Gilford Public Beach; a private, family beach within walking distance (your unit must be registered with Town of Gilford).
Terms & Conditions
Edge of Woods is a family oriented campground and the following rules have been established so that everyone may enjoy their visit with us. Please be sure that anyone staying on your site knows and understands what is allowed. Anyone failing to abide by the rules will be asked to leave. Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior, safety and whereabouts at all times while within the campground.
- Edge of Woods is located in the town of Gilford. Town ordinances prohibit the possession and display of fireworks, including those that are permitted in other New Hampshire towns. Use of fireworks in the campground will result in an immediate request to leave the premises.
- Edge of Woods is a family campground. Quiet hours are 11:30 PM – 8 AM. Excessive noise at any time is not permitted.
- No unregistered vehicles are allowed in the campground.
- Please observe the posted speed limits: 5 MPH
- Pets are allowed in our campground. Pets must be on leash at all times. They should not be left unattended and be kept quiet. Campers must clean up after their pets.
- Fires must be kept knee high and in the fire rings. Fires must not be left unattended.
- All household trash must be placed in the dumpsters. Non-household trash must be transported to an acceptable disposal site off Edge of Woods property.
- If anyone abuses property, creates a disturbance, or does not adhere to Campground Policies they will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit their campground site fee.